Monday, October 12, 2009

The waiting game!

Orbs float, and wait, each, and every day, but now things seam to be a little different. Some are starting to hear, that afterlife communication, just might be possible. I'm just waiting, until they get more evidence, that I am right. While we wait, the media worst case scenario for 2012, keep coming closer, and Allen Hunt will be ready for the countdown. At some point, all the commentary people, will start the count down. 100 days, I do not know the number, but why wait, when they can inform you about it now. When are you ready for this ride? We did O.J. for a year, and then some! If you like to be scared, the media option is for you! Allen hunt will go to number one, during this time. a new voice, for a new made up problem, or is it. New things to think about, during your day, around the water cooler. Is there anything, to any of this, or is the media right for a change, based on past history. Self doubt, and anything to get the highest ratings. A distraction, during bad times, making people stay to their screens, as they walk you through it. When there are done, you will be very trained in worst case disasters, with a lot of health problems, from continue worry, when you could be resting on a beach, that is well protected from every disaster possible. Watch the sun set, and enjoy the feel of afterlife Orb living! A lot is not known about afterlife orb living, because of many different reasons, but after the smoke clears, or if you would fix the problem, before the smoke ever starts, then get with me, and let's do this, and do it right! I have no problem, with the world being on the same page, just as long as the page is not too tainted. Afterlife research deserves better, than what it is getting at this time. One group is in denial, as another is still trying to make just of it all. Others have just given up, and can not think past today. Some question everything, regardless if they are handing out free money, and good paying jobs. "Free afterlife Orbs, President Obama, take down that wall, once,and for all!!!" This is how you earn awards, trust me on this one. We are on the same team! You win the grand prize, with this option! A good deal, for everybody! A good deal for Government A good deal for tax payers! A good deal for the economy A good deal for education! A good deal for our kids, and their kids! A good deal for health care! A good deal for our military! A good deal for science! A good deal for religion! A good deal for the elderly! A good deal for eternal love! A good deal for hope! A good deal for paradigm hope! A good deal for ever lasting relations! A good deal for early planning! Ends wars! alternatives for major disasters! Ends wars! Ends hunger! Ends human right issues! It allows you more rights! It allows you better structure! It increased your comprehension It increases your confidence It allows you more time, to enjoy life! It makes you healthier! New secret diet tips, never explained, like I can. Everything I could inform you about, could be free, and yours, by thinking about what my inner thoughts, are informing you about. Everything happens for a reason, and I am no different. A motivation idiot, who just happens to have a great idea! Why didn't I think of that? What hurts the most, is being so close. If afterlife orbs, are doing what I say they are doing, and they are willing to try my free experiment, then should we allow them that chance? Did I hear somebody say no? Why? You having noting to fear, as an afterlife Orb, but fear it self! What does that mean to you? If you are grinning, then your inner Orb is winning, and nothing can touch this. Please feel free to support your inner Orb! You have that right, regardless if I have a big fancy award, or not! I'm based on, Nobel peace prize potential! I believe I am an expert in my field, and I discovered a major breakthrough! One of the puzzle pieces of life, through string theory research. Everything is connected, just like the string theory, and by taking in different results, and observations of near death experiences, from both sides of the wall, as allowed us, an opportunity, to open up a new market, that has the ability, to fix life, for the better! People will work in the future for purpose, because they will see this purpose. A good deal for everybody! Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. Tim Brewer, Martin, and friends, for a better 2012! Did I ever inform you, that I wanted to help Ron Paul, and I was Banned from there, the first day I went there. Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment