Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I will teach you to be an Orby!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

As a society, we care more about finding fish, than finding afterlife Orbs!

I am here to change all that, now with a free way to communicate with Afterlife Orbs!

I am more than glad, to help you with that 2012, life style change!


My goal is to give you, more inner energy, for your new Beetle Orby lifestyle!

Look to the sky, because that will be our new home,
if the media gets their worst case scenario!

Did I forget to introduce myself?

Hello, my name is Tim Brewer, and I am your free afterlife planner!

My goal is to give you a different solution, to their worst case scenario!

Are you interested?

I bet the bad guys are!

"Time keeps on ticking, ticking, into the future!"
Eddie money

Where do you get a 2012 countdown clock?

Nobody can be tougher on you, than you can be on your self.

The worst you could do right now, is not stay informed,
with my internal Orby blog thoughts!

Yes, my name is Tim Brewer, and I am your official free afterlife planner!

You become what you associate with, and there is no tag backs here!

Life, and time, has everything to do with reality, and I do not make this stuff up!

Believe it, or not, but when it comes to afterlife communication, in a way that can be measured, then I am your real deal, in that area of your life!

Believe what ever you would like to believe, when faced with the media worst case scenario's, but just in case you are all wrong.

I provide, a no obligation, safe, free afterlife plan, that will provide you a happy ending!

You decide, and get back with me, when you get it!

Grammar class: Skip, and do later!

Science class: science claims that energy can not be made, but you live in energy!

There is an inside to everything, and science don't know what is inside energy.

650 million people on average, will have a near death experience, at some time in their human life.

It happens some place everyday, and there is no way to stop it!

"Up, Up, and away, in my beautiful, beautiful balloon!"
Mama's, and the Papa's!

It happens, because your internal thoughts, naturally make it happen!

Why pass out wrong someday, if you don't have too?

No comments:

Post a Comment