Saturday, July 18, 2009

A better 2012 scenario!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

My name is Tim Brewer, and I am your official free afterlife communication planner.

Why am I so important?

Just in case your afterlife plan don't work!

Would you like to find out more about me, before you seriously consider my free offer?

I have no problem with that. Use who ever you would like, and have me checked out.

I offer Bill Cunningham, from 700WLW radio in Cincinnati, Ohio.

He is a radio host, and a lawyer. Ask him to check me out.

I have no doubt, that he will get to the bottom of this.

Why?

Because Bill Cunningham is a great American!

Please feel free to get your facts about me, if that is what you are into.

After this time is wasted though, your options for a worst 2012, just might happen, and my option will not be able to help!

I am not here to scare you, but to inform you, that in my worst scenario, time is running out!

Am I a fact, or just a thought.

What do I mean by that?

Once a dead line passes, that i offer, there is no going back, at least not for the worst case scenario.

Hello out there, I did not stutter!

Please take some extra time, and try, and comprehend all this, but not too long!

Quick thought:

We are better at finding fish, than we are at trying to communicate correctly with afterlife Orbs.
Believe it or not, but there is more to life, than being an introvert.
Afterlife Orbs have rights!

Fact!

You have rights!

Fact!

Exercise your free will, and get your media researching my option, and get you the facts!

Don't just believe me!

Get the facts!

My name is Tim Brewer, and I see a better 2012!


Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment