Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why I feel Dayton, Ohio is hollow.

They lost the dream!

They had to fly sarah Palin in, with her dream, when I was here all the time!

Imagine that!

So what else is better than my option?

Do you get into so many drama's shows, that you forgot what it was like to be happy?

Hello!

I did not stutter!

Your life is not better, look around!

I see holes all over the place.

With my options, the holes are filled!

So, yes it is true.

My facts are filled!

Tomorrow, I go in front of the mayor, for a Government violation.

I am being measured.

Would you like to see this happen tomorrow?

The police officer, already threatened to take me to jail.

I did not get any beer for that!

I'm sorry, that I do not show a lot of empathy, at this time, but there is just so much planning, that must be done, and we are not getting any younger.

There is an inside to everything, and you are no different, from the inside out.

You can not have it both ways!

If there is an outside, regardless how that outside got there. there would still have to be a starting point.

Your inside does not have to be the volume of your outside, to survive.

It just has to exsist.

Have you invited any afterlife Orbs to communicate before?

Did they let you down, and you had a bad experience, or it just sounds spooky, in a wierd kind of way!

Sure we could spend all day, talking about bad feelings you have about this option, or your confidence in me, that I can pull this off!

I can, because I am not pulling.

I am giving!

I'm aware of negative, but I am giving positive!

History has shown, that we make our biggest mistakes with negaive, or lack of good communication.

My option can fix that!

We do not need to stand at the airport, and do anything wierd.

all you need to do, is show your support, for my effort, in this field of science, and if you believe you can help to do a better job, then help!

Help, Help, any way you can, to keep this option going forward!

We are not getting any younger.

Either you know, or you do not know!

Did I stop, or not.

That is the question!

I say I did!

What will my Government believe.


They really should support me, instead of bring me down.

My name is Tim Brewer, and I am full of it in Dayton, Ohio!

You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment