Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Expect the worst, and the worst will never happen!

Thanks you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. Taking back America is an "A" list thing, just like my experiment is! How big is it? Have you ever seen that show, "Seconds from disaster!" This show takes a past disaster, and explains all the different mistakes, and their timelines, that caused the disaster. Taking back America, falls under this equation. If we do not begin, to do the things needed, to take back this country, then the potential, for a major disaster, is always possible. Either you know, or you do not know, you will never win, by assuming! Either you are in control, or you are being controlled. Right now, a 100 of the wealthest people, have more money than 6 million people. Talk about hoarding! With their hoard, they can decide the fate of you! They decide, if I am in the political spot light, or not! You do not decide, they do! Never forget that! Believe other wise, prove it! 250,000 people, die everyday on average, on this Earth, and their fate is left up in the air, until my option is tried. Could somebody else come along in the future, with a better afterlife option than mine? LOL! My option can be trid now! My option is Free! My option, is as safe as possible, with all things concidered! There is no change required by you, to try my option, if you do not want too! Afterlife Orbs, would like the chance, to help take back this country, if you would let them. There is only one way that I know, how we can take back america, and that is with my free afterlife communication option. This option holds everybody accountable, for their action in a public setting. Example: New York, New York! Why is Omar, so set on wanting to stay in a tent there this week? Is something going to happen; where that is the best place to be? What is he thinking? What control, do you have, over what he is thinking? Does he plan, on seeing his own kind of fireworks, this weekend? Why do we, as Americans, have to lose one second of sleep, worrying about our neibors there again, if we can do better? My free idea option can do that! Do you ever feel, you have to do it all, or do you just take it? Omar saids we should worry about the fish flu! I believe Omar, should worry about the afterlife, communication option. What God do you believe in; the one that want to hurt you, or the one, that is trying to help you? Some feel I am crazy, based on the fact, that it is easy to attack me, but not my option. The only other person I know, besides me, that has been considered crazy, for trying to help you, was Santa Claus! Yes it is true, that I offered my free option, to everyone of you, last year on Christmas, so i guess I do hang out with that other crazy guy as well, but in the big picture, where people get hurt everyday, what would it hurt, to try my option? Believe it, or not, but my option is connected to the North Pole, but in a different way, than Santa! Don't believe in Santa? Who said's you have too; but one thing is for sure. It is so peaceful, outside on that day! It always seam to be that way, when you get a chance, to share it with someone you love! Yes it is true, that a lot of people around the holiday is lonely, and some of them, even think about getting rid of their human body during this time, because they are lead to believe, that life is over at that point. After they see that this is not the case, and that there are plenty of afterlife Orbs, that have been through what they are going through, and would be more than glad to communicate with them, during these times. Regardless how good you think you got it right now,you can do better with my option! Your founding fathers are there, and they are more than willing to help us, take back America! If America is the land of the free, and if it is true, that every woman yearns for eternal love, then my option should of been in the news a long time ago. Is it possible, that the 100 most wealthest people in the world, Man, or Woman. Do not want afterlife Orbs talking, because they have something to hide? I have no problem, with anybody wnting to clean up there closet, just like Ted Kennedy should of done, but how long do the good gals, and guys have to wait? How long of a time line do they want? Too many potential disasters are still out there, that even the wealthest can not stop, with out my option. Either you are growing, or you are being controlled. It the power feels you should do this, and that, then you will do this, and that. Fact! How much more are you willing to give, before you are willing to take back? It's not about me, it has never been; it is about you! What type of Oz do you want? A bad one, or a good one? Another Ohion, Thomas A. Edison, saw this yellow brick road. He was not afraid, to publically announce it. Edison also said, that he would never make anything, if he did not believe he could sell it. Remember, the President at the time, made a joke about the idea. I offer this option again; so what does your President Obama think about that? Would he like to make fun of me, like he did with the handi-cap on Jay Leno, or would he like to call me an idiot, because I am messing around with his controlled plan for you! I win regardless what you decide, because I have the truth on my side! What does your President provide? Omar? I provide jobs, good paying jobs, the kind that turns the housing market around; what jobs does President Obama provide? Would you like President Obama, to find you a good paying job with Omar? How low must you go, before you take a chance, with a no obligation, safe, free, back up afterlife communication plan. A place where we all will go, at some point; if you want to believe it, or not, at this time. Afterlife Orbs, know how to be politically correct, when they get a chance to communicate. They totally understand where you have been coming from. they were just like you, but that was then, and this is now. Imagine for a moment, that my experiment worked today, and you now know the truth, about afterlife communication. How would your life change? Are you just thinking about today, or are you willing to get past that, and look at this option on a bigger scale? What would it hurt, to be able to communicate with afterlife Orbs? So a few people read the Bible wrong; they can change that, week to week! I thought they said God would be back, and that was a good thing. Believe it, or not, but this would be the best way to get a hold of him, as well! Last I heard, BrainGate is not for sell, even though i once read, it as in China, thanks to President, Bill Clinton. Not long after I talked about that, I could never find that link again. If the media's, worst case disaster scenario, for the year 2012 is true, then we are just seconds from that happening, if we do not advance my option further at this time, than the slient status it is at, at this time. Either, I am wrong, or I am right! Please inform your media, to get to the bottom of all this, because I am saying one thing, and your President, is moving his mouth, but nothing positive, is coming out for you! What positive thing, has he done for you? Afterlife are willing to step up, and take this debt burden, off our children, children. they welcome the chance to help fix, every major problem known to child, woman, or man! Patrick Swayze purpose, in the bigger picture, was to be a poster child, for this option. Tim Brewer purpose, in the bigger picture, was to inform you about this free option, regardless if you can comperhind it, at this time. Long before our movie "Ghost" Patrick Swayze, was place in this option again. I informed you, that he would be a better poster child, if he knew about my option, but the information never got to him. We can assume again, that he could be next to his wife, or where ever, but that is all it is, until we allow him, or other Orb's, that we are willing to try this option, the right way! What would it hurt to do a little give, and take, to take back this great country? What would it hurt, to know that you are worth more alive, than dead? If my option happens, this is a good thing for you! Go out, and enjoy life, and allow the afterlife Orbs, the chance to pay the bill! What hurts the most, you were so close, but you did not get it! Please feel free to comment, or vote. Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. Tim Brewer, and ?, at this time, for the year 2012! It's easy to give up, people do it everyday! I offer President Obama, the opportunity to steal my option, by ignoring it, until one of the groups, or countries he likes, does it first! Is that what you would like? I understand, to the real world, I am nobody, I get that! What about you? Are you willing to throw it all in, because you did not totally understand, how important this issue really is? Omar was love to have this option? He would love the chance to use this option toward us this week end! All he has to say, to all his afterlife friends, that our country thought they killed, was go for everybody, unless they are in a tent! Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment