Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What comes around goes around!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

So what does the future hold in store for afterlife Orbs?

That depends on you!

What hurts the most, is being so close!

How close?

We could try, my free experiment today!

Thomas A. Edison needed 10,000 tries, before he could make a better light bulb.

I do not believe I will needed that many chances, but if that is the case, what will it matter, if it is free?

The media can not continue to be un-balanced on this issue, and start informing the American people.

What would it hurt?

This option will fix our economy!

This option will fix the war on drugs!

This option will end war!

This option will protect your children!

This option could do so many good things, if given the chance!

As hard as it might be to believe, there is no down side to trying this option.

Please feel free to take this time, and inform me, what it would hurt.

What really hurts the most, is being as close as I am, and the media is missing!

Where did the media go?

Should I enform Nancy Grace?

Where is the media, being balanced with my option?

I did not stutter, during this media customer complaint.

"Where is the media, about my free idea concept, for communicating with Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, God, and you!"

I would publically ask Sarah Palin to come back to Dayton, and meet with me, over some Boston tea!

Welcome to the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment